Checklist: CHOOSING THE RIGHT REALTORⓇ
Having a Good RealtorⓇ is Critical.
- Word-of-mouth, ask for referrals or meet a RealtorⓇ at an open house.
- Check their website and social media. Any testimonials?
- Do they have time for you? How many Clients does the RealtorⓇ work with at the same time?
- Do you feel confident & trust they will guide you through the purchase process?
- What experience do they have working in your your area?
- Are they knowledgeable, have strong negotiating skills, can explain terms in a contract ? Keep you informed of the latest listings and are tech savvy?
- Does the RealtorⓇ have a comprehensive Sellers/Buyers Package?
- Do they know Sellers and Buyer Closing Costs? PPT and/or GST
- A good RealtorⓇ will have important contacts like financing people, lawyer/notary, insurance, home inspector.
- How long have you been selling real estate? Experience and knowledge is important especially, in a fast paced market like ours
- Is this full time or part - time? If they are working another job won’t be readily available whenever you need. I am available 24/7